Sunday, August 21, 2011

Band Review: Ominous Conception

If I had to wrap this band up in two words, it would be FUCKING BRUTAL. The band hit the set and completely destroyed it. The first band to perform hit the stage with such force, I heard the three kids behind me go "This is the heaviest stuff I have ever heard." They are insane. With a mixture of Death Metal and Grind, they have a energy that is hard to find in music these days. This band ain't for the weak of heart. The only thing I wish was that there was a pit and a longer set. These guys are a must see. With Quentin on vocals, Bobert and Zack on guitar, Adam on bass, and Greg on drums, they are sure to go places. Having opened for Suicide Silence and All Shall Perish, they are one of the prominent metal acts out of Springfield.  If you live in Missouri and don't like these guys on FACEBOOK then you can not say you love metal.

No comments:

Post a Comment